Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Mid Term Portfolio. A FOR AWESOME

line art 1

line art 2

watercolor 1



Optional 1

Line and watercolor 1

Line and watercolor 2

Digital 1

Facebook 1

Product 1

Big 1
As you know, I have worked with a variety of mediums such as ink, watercolor, gouache, and digital. My favorite would probably have to be watercolor, because of the fact I think that I have mastered that better than anything else. I really hope you think I have done better than "C" work, otherwise my grandmother may disown me. She is a watercolor artist, and chinese so she has standards. Something that I wanted to keep consistent in my work is to chose subject matters that I like or find interesting. I think things are less cool if they are just random things you find in your dorm and don't say anything about the artist. For example, yes I could have done a food container for my product illustration, but I chose instead to do something harder- a necklace given to me by my mother. So precious. Another object I chose that was a pain in the butt to do was the motorcycle. It was HARD. But its for my brother because its his motorcycle, and I prefer art to be gifts. That way you are not only giving the person an item, but part of your time and effort. Which also saves me money too. Well, never mind I spent most of my life savings on art supplies and print receipts. Help me, I'm poor. Something I've enjoyed in your class so far is getting better, I like doing your homework. If only I had the time to do it better. Classes are taking over my life. If I only had my art classes, things would be all good. But this is not the case. Apparently Truman believes "government" and "language" to be important. Some things that I have not enjoyed about your class is the 7:30am thing. Its kind of killing me. Mornings SUCK. That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment